The kill does not work

Jan 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM

I tried the kill command and it does not work. I get the running process list.  I have typed both the number in the process list and the name of the process but neither one works.

Coordinator
Jan 6, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Hi!

Please add a debug log here which you get if you create an empty text file at your Desktop called TweetMyPCdebug.txt and then reproduce the issue one more times. Then open the text file and paste the content of it here.

This will help us to see what exactly is happening.

Also you have to run tweetmypc as an administrator to be able to kill processes which are run as an administrator.

Jan 6, 2011 at 4:08 PM
I found it kills the program if I don't just put the process ID number in but if I put PID followed by the number.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:32 PM, BasisBit <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi!

Please add a debug log here which you get if you create an empty text file at your Desktop called TweetMyPCdebug.txt and then reproduce the issue one more times. Then open the text file and paste the content of it here.

This will help us to see what exactly is happening.

Also you have to run tweetmypc as an administrator to be able to kill processes which are run as an administrator.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tweetmypc@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email tweetmypc@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Frank Clouse