No response after entering the command

Oct 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Somehow, after following all the steps also i am not getting any replies on Twitter.. wonder why? Eg. If i enter 'physical memory' (without the quotes) then i shud get a response which i jst dnt get.. d same is true for most other commands...

Any reason for the same? Any solutions pls? I am using Windows XP Home on my source machine and Windows XP Professional on the other machine..

Rgds,

Vikram

Nov 11, 2009 at 5:49 PM

I checked the code, it seems that there's an error in a query, changed it and now it's fixed!

Only thing is that the source code doesn't have the encryption, so it works without password encryption.

I think now I'll try to make it work with parameters when running a custom parameter :D

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:01 AM

This is for future people that come here for help and if this is a wrong post go ahead and delete it. You can only send one command for a certain time. So when your playing around and sending a lock command it will only work once. You can log in and delete your tweet though, and the command becomes available right away again. Hopefully that makes sense and happy tweetpc'ing.

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2010 at 5:43 PM

hi!

I sort of fixed this problem by allowing the user to also post eg. 'screenshot ##something random here'.

It is done for TweetMyPC version 3 which will be released soon (you can already download the newest code from the sourcecode-page  :: but these versions are not fully tested.)