failed to install v.3.9 on my pc

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Hi, I just want to ask for a solution on how to install the newest version of tweetmypc..

I tried to open the setup.exe then, the verification showed up and then disappears.

But there was no tweetmypc or installation progress..

I am from the philippines and Im using Microsoft Win7, 32bit and i dont have any antivirus installed on my pc...

Hope you can help me...

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

do you have windows update activated and all the newest updates installed?

Also, is this your home computer or from some big company?

You need .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or better installed and your Windows 7 license needs to be valid.

Apr 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

yes, my windows update is always activated and every time i use my pc i always check for any updates..

im using my computer for my own...

i already installed all the necessary requirements to run the program, but still it wont work...

Thank you for your immediate response...

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM

could you try to install it on another computer in the same network? (just to see if maybe the network connection to my webhost is the problem)

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Edited Apr 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I have already installed on another computer and it works just fine...i just dont know why it didnt work on my pc...

I hope you can find a solution to my problem...

but i tried to install the older version of tweetmypc and it was successful...but its not working anymore...that is why

i tried to install the newest version but failed..

Coordinator
Apr 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Can you save setup.exe somewhere and then run it from command prompt. 

1. Run -> CMD

2. Navigate to folder which contains the setup file

3. Run setup.exe

and tell us what happens.

Apr 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM

shobankr and BasisBit...thanks for all your help...i've successfully installed tweetmypc on my computer...

and it is working perfectly...great job...