Contritter Revival

Jun 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hi, my name is CrownVictoriaCop, the devleoper of a project called Contritter. Contritter was a website that allowed people to connect to their Twitter accounts, and with the click of a mouse send their PC a command that would be recognized by TweetMyPC. It was the perfect complement to this program! The project was put on hold due to some personal events in my life, however, I now have the time to dedicate at least a couple of hours per week to it. I'm going to completely redesign the interface so it's plain and simple, and use AJAX and jQuery to be able to retrieve one's tweets onto the screen and click the buttons to execute a command without traveling to another page on click. It's going to be great.

If there are any suggestions for the web app that you would like me to implement, please let me know.

I'll post in here as releases are made, along with any updates.

Thanks,

CVC

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM

it's great to hear that you are working on contritter again!

In case you need free webspace with php and mysql for your project, just contact me.

Oct 8, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Hey, if you take a look at http://www.contritter.com, you can see some graphical touches were made on it. Also, I'm currently in the process of redesigning the control panel to feature jQuery modal boxes. You can do this by testing the link in the control panel, which simply sends a ping command to your Twitter.

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Cool.. :)

Shared. Plz check your Contact Us Page

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Edited Oct 8, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Hey also check your theme.. its needs cleanup :) .. and why the video tutorial is a song?